Applications are invited for membership as Accounting Technician with the Samoa Institute of Accountants (SIA). All applicants must ensure that they satisfy the following criteria for AT membership stipulated under section 47 (b) of the Rules of the Institute.
- Hold a diploma with a major in Accounting; and
- Has at least 10 years of work experience which involves preparation or auditing of financial statements; and
- Is of good character; and
- Is willing to abide by the Act, Rules and Code of Ethics of the Institute; and
- Is a citizen or permanent resident of Samoa as defined by the Citizenship Act 2004 and must reside in Samoa at the time of application.
The Accounting Technician membership is regulated under the SIA Act 2006, Rules and Code of Ethics of the Institute. The AT membership will allow the person access to continuous professional development programs both inhouse and external, stakeholder consultations, resource centre, professional network, attendance to AGM including social and community development.
Application shall include detailed curriculum vitae with copies of 3 references from your current and previous employer and any other information as the Council may direct.
Submission of Applications:
1. By email: Application to be addressed to the President and marked “Application for Membership as Accounting Technician (AT) and email to
2. By delivery: Samoa Institute of Accountants Office, Level 3 SNPF Building, APIA