- Published: 25 February 2020 25 February 2020
- Hits: 312 312
Applications are invited for membership as Chartered Accountant of the Samoa Institute of Accountants (SIA). All applicants must ensure that they satisfy the criteria for membership stipulated under section 49 (b) of the Rules of the Institute:
- Must hold an undergraduate degree or higher with a major in Accounting; and
- Must complete and pass the ‘Chartered Accountants Professional Program’ facilitated by the Institute; and
- Must have 3 years of work experience at senior level directly involved with accountancy or auditing; and
- Must attain the age of 21years; and
- Is a citizen or permanent resident of Samoa as defined under the Immigration Act 1966 and must reside in Samoa at the time of application.
The Chartered Accountant membership is regulated under the SIA Act 2006, Rules and Code of Ethics of the Institute. Becoming a full member of SIA will allow the person access to continuous professional development programs both inhouse and external, stakeholder consultations, resource centre, professional network, attendance to AGM including social and community development.
Application for membership shall include detailed curriculum vitae with 3 written references from your current and previous employers and any other information as the Council may direct.
Submission of Applications:
- By delivery: Samoa Institute of Accountants Office, Level 3 SNPF Building, APIA