- Published: 25 February 2020 25 February 2020
- Hits: 1237 1237
The Samoa Institute of Accountants invites applications from those who are interested to undertake the Chartered Accountants (CA) Program. The CA Program is the new professional examination that forms part of the prescribed qualifications to become a member of the Institute. The following Modules of the CA Program will be offered at the first semester which will commence in April 2020.
- Ethics and Governance
- Advance Audit and Assurance
Eligibility Criteria for applicants:
- Degree in Accounting – including core papers of Advanced Financial Accounting, Advanced Management Accounting, Taxation and Auditing
- Two years of practical work experience directly involved in accounting or auditing or related disciplines
Applications shall include curriculum vitae, certified copies of qualifications, academic transcripts and written reference from current and previous employer attesting to the work experience criteria set out above.
- By post: Application addressed and send to; The Secretary, Samoa Institute of Accountants, PO Box 3687, Apia OR hand delivered to our Office at Level 3, SNPF Building, APIA